Chicken Dip Appetizer
A tasty appetizer to serve with crackers or celery sticks. Ready in 20 minutes.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 2459
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 278g
Saturated Fat 122g
Trans Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 48g
Monounsaturated Fat 76g
Total Carbohydrates 26g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken (rotisserie chicken works great)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 3/4 cup Frank's original RedHot® sauce (Optional pinch of cayenne pepper if you like it hot)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or pepper Jack cheese if you like it spicier)
- Chop the cooked chicken up into small flake like pieces. In a bowl, mix chicken with cream cheese, hot sauce blue cheese dressing and shredded cheese. Pour mixture in the large skillet or the electric skillet. Spread evenly around the pan. For stovetop, put on medium until it clicks and then low for 20 minutes. For electric skillet, put on 300F till it clicks and then 150F for 20 minutes. Serve with crackers or celery sticks. Can be served hot, warm or cold. Use small skillet for half portion.
Kamen Company, Saladmaster http://kamencompany.com/