This delicious stove-top chocolate cake is great for any occasion and can be made very quickly with few ingredients. The cherry pie filling and banana can be substituted with any fruit or vegetables you have!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 75
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 9g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 64g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1/2 Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Mashed Banana
- 1 Can Cherry Pie Filling
- Mix together cake, banana and 2 eggs.
- In bottom of 2 quart saucepan place 1 can cherry pie filling, pour mixture over top, place on lid and cook on med-low heat (3-4 on stove) until valve clicks.
- Once on low, set for 10 minutes minimum. Cake is done when top is dry.
- Use knife to cut around the edge of the pan to loosen cake and flip over onto larger plate to serve.
- Be sure to keep checking the temperature of the lid and spin a couple times to circulate moisture.
Kamen Company, Saladmaster http://kamencompany.com/